Are you pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to keep the kids busy this summer? Put this in your calendar. San Diego’s largest hands-on, creative festival for kids and their families, KidsFest, will be held on June 9 & 10. More kid fun (ages 2-10) than they’ll be able to handle will occupy the 100,000 square foot NTC Promenade at Liberty Station in Point Loma.
Your ticket price includes ALL KidsFest activities. This list is enormous so here’s an abridged version:
- Messy Zone for kids who like to get dirty
- A make and take crafts Creation Station
- Dance Party for those with fancy feet (non-stop musical games and contests)
- Green Thumb Zone for future gardeners
- Build It Construction Zone for the industrial type
- A costume-design Dress Up Bar
- Tiny Tea Time for the little princes and princesses
- Bubble Zone for toddler
- And much, much more!
Discounted KidsFest Tickets
Use code LJMOM to receive $10 off a family 4-pack of tickets to KidsFest San Diego! This brings the price down to $50 for 4 people. Buy tickets online.
In addition to all of the activities, here are some other items included in the ticket price:
- Every family gets a KidsFest Family Swag Pinata (that kids can decorate on-site) filled with gift cards and values of over $50.
- Snack Shack where kids can make a healthy treat, plus sample Chobani & Honest Tea.
- Stroller valet has complimentary parking for all of our four-wheeling friends thanks to Stroller Strides.
- Free parking
- Once you’re inside, all of the activities are free! Food at the food truck area is additional though you are more than welcome to bring a picnic.
Just picture the smile on your child’s face while you unplug and play for the day. It’s important. And, I bet they’ll sleep really well afterward.