Join Us On 12/8 – SD Mom’s Night Out Holiday Event In La Jolla
Plan to leave the kids at home on the evening of December 8. San Diego moms are invited to enjoy some wine, shopping and girl time at SD Mom’s Night Out Holiday Event. This fabulous evening is happening at Blended Industries on Prospect Street in La Jolla, which is both a wine bar and clothing boutique. Is there a better combination?
When: December 8 from 7pm-9pm
Cost: $15 online through midnight on Thursday, December 1st, $20 after and at the door. Buy tickets here.
- Entrance into Blended Industries
- Complimentary glass of wine from Jesse Kovacs
- Delectable artisan meats, breads and cheeses
- Decadent chocolates and cakes
- Fashion Show with unique and exclusive pieces hand picked by Summer Elizabeth
- (1) Raffle Ticket
- Opportunity to win amazing raffle prizes & donate to a good cause
- Live coverage and business interview spotlights with The Pulse
- Mingelstream live tweet wall streaming all tweets with hashtag #SDMNOHolidayEvent
- Networking opportunities with like-minded moms
- A fabulous night out!
Where: Blended Industries, 1025 Prospect Street Suite 220, La Jolla, CA 92037-3614
Holiday Toy Drive
Donate an unwrapped toy during the Holiday Event and be entered to win a gift from Blended Industries including a bottle of Kovacs Brothers Wine, signed copy of The Young and the Thirsty book written by the Kovacs Brothers, and a Blended Industries Gift Certificate.
How Local Businesses Can Benefit
SD Mom’s Night Out is seeking raffle donations and sponsors at Gold, Silver and Bronze levels. This is a great opportunity to get your brand in front of local moms, many who are active in social media. You can contact me at katie (at) lajollamom.com for more details. I’ve joined forces with SD Mom’s Night Out founders Mira Mesa Mom and Date Night 411 to help get the word out about this event. I’m thrilled they chose Blended Industries!
Questions? Just ask. See you there!