There’s a reason why celebrities are constantly photographed using 7AM Enfant baby accessories. The line is understated yet urban and cool while meeting the needs of busy parents on the go. I love it.
Founded by French designer Rebecca Campora, the company is now based in New York City but was known initially for its first two award-winning baby outerwear products: Le sac igloo and Blanket212 evolution. Parents in cold weather climates use both to easily keep kids warm and cozy while running errands and enjoying life.
Celebrity fans include Kate Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Isla Fisher, Jessica Alba, Naomi Watts, Kate Winslet and more.
However, 7AM Enfant does more than just keep kids fashionably warm. The Voyage Bag organizes diapers, wipes, toys, snacks and mom’s essentials in a soft, lightweight shoulder bag that is perfect for exploring the streets of New York City or jetting off to the Caribbean.
7AM Enfant Voyage Bag Features:
- Featuring 7AM® exclusive, signature “Door System”. With its zippered front opening and large built-in, see-through mesh case, tees, onesies, socks, etc stay organized and easy to access.
- Roomy interior and spacious compartments – Shoulder strap and fastening system allowing the “Voyage” bag to attach to any stroller handlebars.
- Two large outside pockets
- One built-in zippered Case
- Inside mesh pockets for baby’s necessities
- One zippered personal pocket
- Two outside pockets for portable phone
- Quick grab handles
- Water repellent outer-shell and lining
- Cushioned changing pad
- A see-through case for wipes and baby cloths
- Key and matching pouch holder
- Retail price is $118
A bag that’s easy to carry, chic and keeps me organized? It sounds perfect. Buy them online at 7AM Enfant and while you’re there, have a look at the other matching accessories. Or, use the store locator.