Spring is just around the corner which means prime vacation time—the summer holiday—is on the horizon, too. If you’re thinking that beaches, turquoise water and family fun are in order, then it’s time for you to visit (sponsor) Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
5 Reasons Why Atlantis Is the Ultimate Spring and Summer Family Destination
There Is Something for all Ages
Atlantis Paradise Island is perfect for families and multigenerational travel because all ages groups have tons to do.
- Toddlers – Elementary School: They’ll love creating stuffed animals, painting pottery, the coolest kids club in the Caribbean (ages 3-12) and hanging with the family poolside or on a white-sand beach..
- Tweens: Bouncing between the 11 pools, a 141-acre water park, dolphin interaction, a gaming room and more kids in this age group will be in a perpetual state of OMG.
- Teens: In addition to all of the above, this age group has their own nightclub called CRUSH that has an internet lounge, dancing and a game room.
- Adults: Grown-ups aren’t left out on the fun! Palates are satisfied by over 21 dining options in addition to fun at the world-class casino, Aura nightclub, golf and spa. Duty-free shopping fills suitcases for the return home.
And, there is so much more!
Special Rates for Every Season
Take advantage of seasonal specials including:
- Spring Sale: Rates are from $179 and include up to a $200 resort credit plus a $150 Wine & Dine credit.
- Summer Sale: Save up to 50% nightly including an up to a $200 resort credit plus a $150 Wine & Dine credit.
Atlantis Provides Great Value
Perks included in your room rate can include free, unlimited water park access for resort guests. Kids 11 and younger eat breakfast and dinner FREE each day with the purchase of an adult dining plan. And, there are free culinary experiences—all based on which package you choose.
Amazing World-Class Entertainment
Two shows, both part of the Atlantis LIVE series that brings popular names in entertainment to the island, caught my eye as worthy of planning family vacation around.
Comedian, author, and talk show host Chelsea Handler will perform a hilarious stand-up show on May 23, 2015 (Memorial Day weekend) in support of her new book Uganda Be Kidding Me.
Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga’s international “Cheek To Cheek” concert tour stops at Atlantis on June 13, 2015. The concert features classic jazz standards sung in a combination of amazing vocal duets and solo performances.
Remember, the kids have evening programming and babysitting is available, too!
It’s the Bahamas!
Need I say more? The beautiful Bahamas will send you home ready and refreshed to face the world as a happy and more unified family.
Win a Stay at Atlantis During the #KidsNTrips Twitter Party
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2015
Time: 9:30 – 10:30 am Pacific Time (12:30-1:30 pm Eastern Time)
Topic: Spring Travel
Giveaway Prize: Two-night stay Atlantis Resort vacation for two people in The Bahamas ($1,000 approximate value; includes free access to the amazing 141-acre water park, Aquaventure and the marine habitats at the resort)
Restrictions: Must be 18+ to win. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) only. No purchase necessary to win. Blackout dates apply. For use through December 2015. Airfare and any food and beverage excluded. Read additional prize terms and conditions.
Learn more: Not sure what a Twitter party is or why to participate? Read our Twitter party tips now!
Good luck and see you on Twitter!
Thank you to Atlantis Paradise Island for sponsoring this Twitter party!