Hong Kong is filled with glorious hotels and unparalleled hospitality.
As an independent affiliate of Cadence Travel (a Virtuoso member agency), I can book you into many of Hong Kong’s best hotels with VIP amenities that may include upgrades at time of booking, complimentary breakfast, spa credits, airport transfers and more value-added perks that you would not have access to on your own.
Search Rates and Book with Benefits Now Online (Easy!)
Certain Hong Kong hotels can be booked with my benefits directly through my Virtuoso page (links to each Hong Kong hotel are below). If on a mobile device, scroll down to the black footer and click “Full Site” to access the Virtuoso online rate search and booking tool. Search with the number of adults traveling to get the correct price. I’ll add in your kids after I confirm your booking with you (I double check all reservations made online). Please note that the maximum occupancy for most rooms and suites in Hong Kong is three people of any age.
Eligible hotels for online rates searches and online booking include:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La (kids ages 12 and older are considered adults)
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Rosewood Hong Kong
- The Upper House
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
4 Things to Know Before Filling Out the Form Below
- The hotels that I work with are luxury hotels (likely USD 400 and above per room).
- For all other hotels, I would refer you to Agoda, which is one of the most cost-effective ways to book hotels in Asia.
- Three people of any age is the maximum occupancy in most Hong Kong hotel rooms. Families of four or more typically need family quads, suites, or connecting rooms.
- I don’t currently charge for this service. I simply ask that you book through me if I find you a hotel and/or rate that works for you.
I look forward to helping you book a luxury hotel in my favorite city in the world!