A new store arrives to San Diego’s Fashion Valley this week and your kids are going to love it.
It’s the first flagship U.S. store for Distroller, children’s company known for creating colorful, creative and fun products and experiences for children that was founded in Mexico City. Here, Distroller will introduce its brand of Neonate Babies including: Espongie, Preemies, Zygotie and Nerlie.
My daughter received a Nerlie baby with some of her accessories and she’s pretty cute. The goal of Neonate Babies is to promote fun through engagement, emotion, imagination and play where a child is empowered to create his or her own adventure. I can tell you that the way this happens is incredibly creative with thought put into every last detail.
If you need a reason to take the kids to the mall this week, make it on the evening of Thursday, May 4 for Distroller’s Grand Opening. I’ll give you the details below but in the meantime let me share more about these babies, as we don’t really have anything like this yet.
The Story Behind Neonate Babies
As you probably know, a Neonate Baby is defined as a newborn child less than a year old. These Neonate Babies are from outer space. Apparently, during a routine flight around their planet, Neonatopia, they started to fight over who was going to fly the spaceship. This tussle spun their spaceship out of control and it crashed on Earth only to be discovered by Tania, a young nursing student who was on her way to school.
Over time, she became the expert in Neonate Baby care and determined to find parents for all of the Neonate Babies that fall to Earth. These babies now arrive to our planet via Distroller World, an adoption and medical clinic for the Neonate babies in the Fashion Valley Store. Here, kids will learn about the babies and adopt one of their own to take home. Like the Nerlie baby.
Neonate Babies require constant, special care. But, they can come back to Distroller World to meet with Nurse Tania for regularly scheduled checkups and vaccinations.
How the Adoption Process Works
- Your child selects the Neonate baby that he or she would like to adopt.
- Nurse Tania makes a call to Neonatopia to let them know which baby to send to earth
- The Neonate travels through a special transportation system directly to the adoption center in-store
- Nurse Tania removes the Neonate baby from its capsule and presents it to its new parent. The baby will then go through a medical examination including the Apgar test (appearance, pulse, grimace response, activity and respiration) that many parents surely remember, weight, height and head circumference.
- Nurse Tania will vaccinate the Neonate Baby and fill out a vaccination card.
- Your child and Nurse Tania will fill out a birth certificate with the Neonate Baby’s given name.
- Basic care instructions are given and the child then proceeds to the pharmacy and accessories Butik before checking out of the store.
Clever, isn’t it?
My daughter’s Nerlie was sent to us with a chicken pox vaccine, in case she gets itchy, some accessories and an orthodontia kit complete with headgear. How cute is this?
Distroller’s Fashion Valley Opening
You and the kids are invited to unlock a world of imagination and FREE surprise giveaways, hangout with Nurse Tania and the rest of the gang, while experiencing the Distroller Clinic adoption process.
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Place: Fashion Valley Mall (Level 2, between Macy’s and JC Penney)
In connection to its grand opening, Distroller has partnered with San Diego nonprofit Miracle Babies, dedicated to providing financial assistance and supportive services to families with hospitalized newborns. Distroller will be accepting in-store donations, with proceeds to benefit Miracle Babies. In addition, Distroller has partnered with After School All-Stars and ArtReach San Diego to empower children and give them the opportunity to support a charity of their choice.
If you can’t make it to the grand opening, be sure to stop into this new store the next time you’re at Fashion Valley!
Have you heard of Distroller’s Neonate Babies?
*This post is brought to you in partnership with Distroller.