My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay. Share my collections you love for a chance to win $25,000.
Traveling with stylish gear not only boosts mindset on a long journey such as an overseas flight, it also can greatly enhance your trip. These days, practical options are far from dull and frumpy as a number of designer labels have hopped on to the travel bandwagon. If you’re unsure what to buy your traveling fashionista, have a look at these gift ideas.
1. A designer travel wallet: These days there’s no reason to store a passport and plane tickets in a boring envelope or dull wallet. A number of designer labels make proper travel wallets. Gift this Chanel red leather travel wallet and passport case for an incredible high end journey through the customs line.
2. Luxurious fold-up flats: Far superior to those you might buy at the drugstore, Tieks fold-up flats are durable, comfortable and stylish while allowing ladies to pack multiple pairs with ease… even in a carry-on suitcase.
3. Caffeine on the go: While most hotels offer complimentary coffee of some sort, guarantee that you get an enjoyable cup with this handheld, portable espresso maker. All you need is hot water and espresso pods. Ask for the former with room service breakfast in lieu of paying an arm and a leg for a carafe of coffee.
4. A designer iPhone case: Look fabulous while Instagramming photos on the go with a designer case. I absolutely love this Ted Baker iPhone case with it’s muted colors and floral print. Plus, not everyone is going to own this so go ahead and be a trendsetter as well as a jetsetter.
5. Travel candles: I once thought that spending this much on a candle was absurd until I was gifted a Jo Malone. The scents are amazing — not too heavy, with a pleasant mix of fruit, plant and spice aromas. One of these candles is sure to freshen up any hotel room and make it feel more like home. Try this Jo Malone travel candle in pomegranate noir.
Have a look at my Best Travel Gear for Mom collection for more gift ideas for the jetsetting lady in your life, or yourself, in my case. I’ll be adding new items weekly through the holidays!
Are you on eBay? Follow me at lajollamomblog to see all of my other fabulous finds from Christian Louboutin shoes to designer iPhone cases. The social media hashtag is #FollowItFindIt.