Points and miles add up but there comes a time when you need to redeem them. With Hilton HHonors, of course, hotel stays are an option. However, the Hilton HHonors Shopping Mall is the largest of its kind, containing more than 20,000 items from high-end jewelry, toys and electronics, to helicopter tours and donation opportunities.
Accumulate Hilton HHonors points via travel and other partners. Membership is absolutely free. Once you rack up those points, what would you buy? I had a look around the Hilton HHonors Shopping Mall and stored my personal favorites in a wish list. Here are 10 of my favorites.
1. A Luxury Vacation For Two: The question here is whether or not to take my husband or luxury-loving 5-year-old.
2. Barbie 3-Story Dream House: If I take my husband, this would be an excellent parting gift.
3. Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Filet Mignons (there is a ton of gourmet food in the HHonors Shopping Mall): If I take my daughter, I would leave this behind for my husband.
4. Hello Kitty foldable stereo headphones: For her to use on the plane with the iPad. Hers other ones just broke.
4. Fat Girl Slim: Because I eat on vacation. Well, actually, I lived near the Bliss Spa in Chelsea, London and always thought the name of this product was cheeky.
5. Tiffany & Co. Blue Lacquered Pen with Gold-Plated Accents: To fill out my customs form in style.
6. Tumi Arrive De Gaulle International Carry-On: The name makes me think I should take it to Paris!
7. Kate Spade Nora Sunglasses: At least 50% of the time, I lose my sunglasses on vacation. Just lost my most recent pair last week in Jamaica. *Sad face*
8. SONY Cybershot Waterproof Camera: I wish that I had one in Jamaica, and vowed never to travel to a tropical destination without one ever again.
9. Margaritaville Mixed Drink Mixer: To pretend like we’re still on vacation, even though we’re at home.
10. Charitable giving via Compassion International: I had the pleasure of learning more about this organization last week at Social Fresh WEST and am thrilled that we can support the organization by using Hilton HHonors points via their Water for Life program. One filter can produce up to 500 gallons of clean water per day using just a 5 gallon bucket!
My Hilton HHonors wish list is on Pinterest and I hope that now you see the variety of options available to members. Hilton HHonors is celebrating 25 years of member loyalty with its 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes from October 1 – 25, 2012. Prizes range from 1,000,000 Hilton HHonors points and diamond earrings to experiences such as a ski weekend in Park City or a week at any Hilton Worldwide property that you choose. All you need to do is visit the 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes page and drop in your email address.
I’m giving away a FREE one-night stay to ANY of Hilton Worldwide’s properties around the world. Head on over to enter!
What is on your travel wish list?
*Hilton HHonors invited me to be a part of an HHonors Blogger Panel supporting the 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes, and I was compensated for my participation. All opinions and comments within my posts about the sweepstakes are my own.
**Photo credit: Hilton Worldwide