It’s the end of the school year so why not thank the teacher in your life with a sweet gift that he or she can personalize? The good news is that there’s no need to get up from your computer to send a Sugarwish.
Sugarwish is perfect for those of us who travel a lot and need to send digital gifts and thank yous from wherever we are. And, it’s a clever gift for any occasion, really. Kids also love the concept.
What Is Sugarwish?
Sugarwish was created by two moms who believed that gift giving could be both fun and easy. So, they set out to develop a website where the giver could choose a gift (candy, in this case) and the recipient could personalize it by choosing the types of candy he or she loves.
It’s win-win, the candy choices are delish and the packaging has the upscale-contemporary flair that I like.
How to Order Sugarwish
The entire process takes just a few minutes.
1. Log on to Sugarwish to select a Sugarwish gift.
2. Choose and customize an eCard for the recipient. You can even schedule the eCard to be sent on a certain date.
3. The recipient receives the eCard with a gift code to use and link to Sugarwish.
4. The recipient chooses his or her favorite candy.
5. The candy arrives in a darling gift box, lickety-split.
What Kind of Candy Is There?
This is where it gets fun because a wide variety of popular candies are represented, including retro classics. A few of these categories are quite large but here are examples of what the recipient might select.
- Gummies: Mini Sweedish Fish, Cola Bottles, Strawberry Gummies, Peach Rings, Organic Fruity Bears and more.
- Sour gummies: Rainbow Sour Belts, Sour Apples, Sour Patch Kids and more.
- Chewies (my favorite category): Bit-O-Honey, Mike and Ikes, Hot Tamales, Carmel Creams, Cherry Sours, a variety of taffy, Jelly Bellys and more.
- Hard candy: Lemon Drops, Mini Jaw Breakers, Banana Heads, Sweet Tart Building Blocks and more.
- Chocolate: M&Ms, Reeses Pieces, Sixlets and more.
- Licorice: Good & Plenty, Red Licorice Bites, Black Licorice Pastels and more.
- Other: Boston Baked Beans, Gumballs, and French Burnt Peanuts.
- Sugar-Free: Cinnamon Bears, Gummy Bears, Peach Rings and Root Beer Barrels… all without sugar!
And there’s seasonal candy like Conversation Hearts, too.
Katie Dillon is the managing editor of La Jolla Mom. She helps readers plan San Diego vacations through her hotel expertise (that stems from living in a Four Seasons hotel) and local connections. Readers have access to exclusive discounts on theme park tickets (like Disneyland and San Diego Zoo) and perks at luxury hotels worldwide through her. She also shares insider tips for visiting major cities worldwide like Hong Kong, London, Paris, and Shanghai that her family has either lived in or visits regularly (or both).
Explore More Kid-Friendly Fun
135 Funny Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids That Adults Love, Too (Free Printable)
How to Choose the Best Bento Lunch Box for Kids
20 Fun Car Games for Kids on Road Trips that Are Free or Cheap
30 Best Travel Games for Kids to Play in Airplanes, Cars, and Hotels