Just in case beer isn’t enough for your crowd, here are some fancy cocktail ideas for the Super Bowl courtesy of BevMo!. Tell us what you’re drinking on Sunday and you may win a $25 BevMo! gift card.
Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Pineapple Juice
- Shake Malibu Rum, Vodka and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
Highlight all the hottest plays with a CIROC Red Zone:
- 1.5 oz CIROC Red Berry
- 1 oz sour mix
- ¼ oz Chambord liqueur
- Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Sack that QB with The Blitz Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 oz Patrà³n Aà±ejo tequila
- 1 oz Lillet Rouge
- 1 oz orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of orange bitters
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
4th Quarter with 4 seconds left Hail Mary Shooter:
- 1 1/4 oz. Pepper Vodka
- 5 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Splash Tomato Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
Perfect Post Game Margarita:
- 1 part Espolon Tequila
- 3 parts Cuervo Margarita Mix
- ½ cup or more of crushed ice
- Whip in blender to enjoy it frozen, or simply on the rocks. Rim a Margarita glass with BevMo! Lime Salt and a slice of lime to serve.
$25 BevMo Gift Card Giveaway
BevMo would like to give away a $25 gift card to one La Jolla Mom reader!
To enter, leave a comment and let us all know what you’ll be drinking on Sunday.
Leave a separate comment for bonus entries (if you already do these things, it counts as an entry):
1. Tweet this as much as you like, “Check out @BevMo’s Super Bowl cocktail recipes on @lajollamom and enter to win a $25 gift card! http://bit.ly/yn35lh”
2. Follow @BevMo on Twitter
3. Follow @lajollamom on Twitter
4. Subscribe to the La Jolla Mom weekly newsletter (soon to be improved).
This giveaway ends on Friday, February 10 at 9pm PST. The winner will be chosen by Random.org. Good luck and have a safe weekend!