Breakfast Republic’s Cinnamon Roll Pancake Recipe
It's one of the San Diego restaurant's top sellers
If your mornings could benefit form a little comfort food, Breakfast Republic’s cinnamon roll pancake recipe will hit the spot. It’s one of the San Diego restaurant’s top sellers.
Known for their innovative breakfast menu, bright colorful décor, and humor-cracking signage, Breakfast Republic continues to grow as San Diego’s breakfast destination for locals and visitors to flock to every morning.
The menu at all locations represents a collection of nostalgia-inspired dishes served with a twist to make them unique. Take the Shrimp & Grits Breakfast for example, or the Breakfast Mac & Cheese. On the sweeter side, their pancake flights and French toast flights continue to fly out of the kitchen constantly, with flavor options such as Oreo Cookie, Cinnamon Roll, S’mores, and Lemon ‘n Coconut.
I love it when San Diego restaurants share recipes so am happy to pass this one on to you.Print
- 4 cup. Krusteaz pancake flour mix, ‘Buttermilk’ flavor
- 1 ½ cup. whole milk
- 2 whole eggs
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ pound unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- ½ cup. whole milk
- ¼ cup. powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup. chopped walnut pieces
- Add the pancake mix ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until they are well combined. Continue this step separately for the cinnamon sauce and the frosting.
- Using a 4oz. ladle, place the pancake mix on a low heat griddle.
- Add the cinnamon sauce in a circular shape before flipping the pancake.
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes.
- Top with frosting and walnuts.
Recipe is courtesy of Breakfast Republic.
- Serving Size: 4
With locations in North Park, Liberty Station, Encinitas, and two more on the way in 2017 (East Village, coming February 2017, and Carmel Valley, coming April 2017), Breakfast Republic is raising feathers and taking over breakfast, one skillet at a time.
If you have a favorite Breakfast Republic menu item, please share it here!