Kids Go Free in San Diego to Over 100 Attractions, Restaurants & More
I highlight my favorite Kids Free October offers here
October is the perfect time to visit San Diego as both residents and tourists can enjoy the annual Kids Free San Diego offers. This year, over 100 museums, attractions, tours, hotels and restaurants are participating.
Visit the San Diego Tourism Authority to find the full list of participating merchants. Based on the feedback and questions I get from readers, here are some offers that I expect will be very popular.
Tip: Quickly search San Diego based aRes Travel to easily see which San Diego attractions are participating in this annual promotion. They offer discounted tickets to many of our most popular attractions and in some cases you can buy online, print and head straight to the gate.
Table of Contents
- Kids Go Free to San Diego Zoo & San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Kids Go Free to LEGOLAND California
- Kids Party Free in Their Pajamas at Pendry
- Kids Eat Free at Fairmont Grand Del Mar’s Amaya
- Kids Play and Ride Free at Belmont Park
- Multiple Kids Free Offers at SeaWorld San Diego
- Kids Free October at San Diego Museums
- Kids Watch Free at The LOT (Point Loma)
Kids Go Free to San Diego Zoo & San Diego Zoo Safari Park
A ticketed adult can take up to 10 children for free to the San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park. This offer is valid for children 11 and under and a coupon is not required for free kids entry.
Kids Go Free to LEGOLAND California
Purchase this offer at LEGOLAND.com/LLCKidsGoFree and Enter Promotional Code 17025. Or, you can purchase this offer at a LEGOLAND California Resort Ticket Booth, along with a printed coupon which must be present to receive ticket offer at LEGOLAND. This offer is only valid August 14, 2017 – October 31, 2017.
Kids Party Free in Their Pajamas at Pendry
Pendry San Diego is partnering with luxury sleepwear brand, PJ Salvage, for the ultimate pajama party package! Book our Kid’s Party Free package in October and your little ones will receive complimentary pajamas, in-room movies, and more.
Kids Eat Free at Fairmont Grand Del Mar’s Amaya
With the Explorer-In-Training Dining Program, children 5 years of age and under eat for free when ordering from the Amaya children’s menu or when dining from the buffet when accompanied by a registered adult guest. Book Fairmont Grand Del Mar with Virtuoso benefits.
Kids Play and Ride Free at Belmont Park
One child plays and rides for free at Belmont Park with purchase of adult full-priced wristband.
See also: 12 Things to Do at Belmont Park
Multiple Kids Free Offers at SeaWorld San Diego
Check the SeaWorld San Diego Kids Free Offers page. Offers include free child admission, breakfast with orcas, dolphin interaction and beluga interaction with a paid adult.
Kids Free October at San Diego Museums
Up to two kids ages 12 and under can go free to the below list of museums with a paid adult. To participate, families need to download the free coupon for every museum they wish to visit. Coupons can be downloaded online at the San Diego Museum Council.
1. Barona Cultural Center & Museum
2. Birch Aquarium at Scripps
3. Cabrillo National Monument
4. California Center for the Arts Museum
5. California Surf Museum
6. Coronado Museum of History & Art
7. Fleet Science Center (Galleries only)
8. Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum
9. Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
10. Heritage of the Americas Museum
11. Japanese Friendship Garden
12. La Jolla Historical Society
13. Living Coast Discovery Center
14. Lux Art Institute
15. Maritime Museum of San Diego
16. Marston House Museum & Gardens
17. Mingei International Museum
18. Miniature Engineering Craftsmanship Museum
19. Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
20. Museum of Making Music
21. Museum of Photographic Arts
22. New Americans Museum
23. Oceanside Museum of Art
24. San Diego Air & Space Museum
25. San Diego Archaeological Center
26. San Diego Art Institute
27. San Diego Automotive Museum
28. San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum
29. San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
30. San Diego History Center
31. San Diego Model Railroad Museum
32. San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
33. Serra Museum
34. The New Children’s Museum
35. The San Diego Museum of Art
36. The Water Conservation Garden
37. Tijuana Estuary Visitor Center
38. Timken Museum of Art
39. USS Midway Museum
40. Veterans Museum at Balboa Park
41. Visions Art Museum
42. Warner-Carrillo Ranch House
43. Women’s Museum of California
Kids Watch Free at The LOT (Point Loma)
Kids get a free movie ticket with every $20 spent on food and beverage (movie tickets valid Monday-Thursday only)
Where will you take your kids in San Diego this October? Remember to visit the San Diego Tourism Authority for the full list of offers.